You’ve heard about PeoplesBank Park’s new all-inclusive hospitality space, the 1741 Club presented by UPMC, and we’ve asked “You in?”
Wondering what’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Unparalleled place to host clients, reward employees, boost team morale
- Skybox-level benefits and no work! Don’t worry about signing people up for specific games, deciding menus, and coordinating the details. Just hand passes to your guests. They contact the Revs to redeem. We do all the work!
- Exclusive membership perks!
- York’s newest and most exciting venue for family celebrations, mixers, networking events, and more!
- More time for the fun! 1741 opens 15 minutes before ticket gates and is open 30 minutes after the game!
- Upgraded audio/visual equipment for all your presentation needs
Fans Right Off the Street*
For about the cost of a night at a Phillies game, you’ll get
- An enhanced, all-you-can-eat menu
- All-you-can-drink house brand beer and wine
- A completely renovated environment with stylish design and contemporary décor
- Game ticket and great views of the new field
- Large-screen, high-definition televisions showing your favorite MLB game or other events
- Free Wi-Fi and phone-charging stations
- Free parking
(*available when individual game tickets go on sale March 2)
Find out more at www.1741Club.com or – better yet – schedule a preview tour TODAY by calling 717-801-HITS!
– Doug Eppler, Director of Marketing and Communications